Our one and two-bedroom cabins have knotty ash tongue and groove interiors with hard wood floors in the kitchen/living areas. Bedrooms are carpeted and furnished with a queen size bed and dresser. Cabins also come with an information booklet with maps of the Chippewa National Forest, listings of restaurants, things to do and points of interest.
- Private bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen equipped with a stove/oven, refrigerator, dining table and chairs.
- Coffee maker, toaster, cookware, cooking utensils and dinnerware.
- Futon style sleeper sofa in living area (bedding not included)
- Picnic table and fire pit
- Charcoal grill
- Lawn chairs
- Dock space
One Bedroom Cabin
- Weekly rate: $565
- Three night weekend: $300
- Two night weekend: $240
Two Bedroom Cabins
- Weekly rate: $725
- Three night weekend: $350
- Two night weekend: $260
The Lodge (Seven Bedroom Cabin)
- Seven bedrooms upstairs, each with a queen size bed, dresser and chair
- Great room (20 x 40 feet) with antique oak bar (guest stocked), dining tables and chairs, a large stone fireplace, two futons and couches plus a stereo system
- Large kitchen (14 x 20 feet) for easy food preparation for your hungry group. The kitchen contains a restaurant style stainless steel stove with oven and six surface burners as well as two large refrigerator/freezers. In addition, there is a microwave oven, a toaster, large and small coffee makers and enough dinner service ware for your large group.
- Two bathrooms and two shower rooms
- Outdoor charcoal grill, picnic table, lawn chairs and a fire pit
- Weekly rate: $2,040
- Three night weekend: $1,210
Map of Edgewater Resort